- Constructability Reviews
- Value Engineering
- Feasibility Studies
- Subcontractor Selection / Bidding
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- General Contracting / CM at Risk
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Design-Build / Design-Assist
- Lean Construction / Lean Design
- Construction Management
- Sustainable Construction
- Self-Performed Work
Where it is beneficial or adds value to a project, MATT Construction self-performs several categories of construction with its own forces. Self-performing work such as structural and architectural concrete, framing, and general labor can achieve significant savings. It also allows us to have direct control over the work and quality, and to remain nimble in the face of program changes.
MATT will only self-perform work if it is in the best interest of the client and the project. We always take competitive bids in order to ensure the best possible price for the work.