Join our team
Buildings are the signature of a civilization. They are symbols of our highest achievements. They tell our history, our purpose and what we stand for.
Join the team building some of LA’s most iconic institutions and Silicon Beach campuses. We create places for the transfer of knowledge and ideas.
- Self-motivate to learn, investigate and understand
- Strategically consider consumer needs and trends, identify opportunities, and keep pace with new industry developments
- Quickly and creatively draft short-form and long-form copy
- Manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
Do you have
- A path to obtain a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or another marketing-related field
- A solid understanding of various marketing techniques and best practices
- A collaborative mindset and a positive and professional attitude
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for details
- Motivation to create results-driven marketing campaigns
As a Marketing Intern, you will be a valued member of a close-knit team and gain professional experience in a growth environment. You will work alongside MATT’s Marketing/Business Development team to develop our overall marketing strategy, identify new and exciting areas for growth and transform marketing materials into effective sales collateral.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help brand and refine our mission, vision and values
- Create a library of sales-enablement content
- Work with subject matter experts to develop talks for industry panels and speaking events
- Design, write and distribute social campaigns via our media channels
- Assist in the creation of communications and marketing materials
- Refine MATT’s position in the marketplace
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include ‘Marketing Internship’ in the subject line.
MATT Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We demonstrate through our recruiting efforts and subcontractor selection that we are committed to hiring, supporting, and advancing people from diverse cultures and perspectives. MATT Construction actively partners with organizations that provide a network of candidates with skills and experiences that lend to creating a rich and diverse workplace.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles/San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.